Fricare Lightweight Dual Head Stethoscope for Medical Professionals Doctors, Aluminum Chestpiece and Headset (Black)
- ❤LIGHTWEIGHT: Aluminum chestpiece and eartubes, at least 2 ounces lighter than the stainless steel one, keep outstanding acoustic performance.
- ❤DUAL HEAD: Two-side chestpiece, rotate the stem to use the diaphragm or bell, allows to catch high and low frequency sounds effectively.
- ❤ALL BLACK: Matte classic design, the thick and latex-free tube can resist stains and oil effectively, easy to clean and promise longer using time.
- ❤SOFT & COMFORTABLE: Upgrade the design on the connection between the metal tubes and soft eratips for better tightness and comfort.
- ❤RISK FREE: 2 Year basic service guarantee plus lifetime warranty can be easily got. Get the stethoscope made responsibly with durable quality.
As a healthcare provider with FMCG Mindset and Lean Thinking, FriCARE targets to focus on providing cost-effective products for our customers and innovative thoughts to empower healthcare productivity.
FriCARE lightweight dual head stethoscope, only weighing 3.5 ounces, is designed to be a relief for medical students, nursing students and medical caregivers who carry stethoscope aroung all day.
With double-sided chestpiece, it picks up a wide range of sound, including heart sounds, lung sounds, bowel sound and other body sounds. It also works well on measuring blood pressure.
Functional stethoscope in a fancy package is a ideal gift for all kinds of occasion.
- Weight/Length: 3.5oz/100g, 28"/71cm
- Matte Finish Tubing
- Aluminum Chestpiece & Eartubes
- Extra Diaphragm, Eartips & Name Tag
Made of premium aluminum, designed for people who needs to carry the stethoscope all day, it weighs only 3.5 ounces (roughly equals to 2 eggs) and doesn’t feel heavy when it hangs on the neck throughout all day.
A Wide Range of Sound
Double-sided chestpiece design makes it perform better on capturing a wide range of sound. Bell is for low frequency, and diaphragm is for high frequency.
If the bell is open, the diaphragm will be closed, preventing sound coming in through the diaphragm, and vice versa.
White indication dot on the stem should point towards the side to be used.
Sturdy and Durable
No natural rubber latex is used on the tubing or any other parts.
Thick tubing with matte finish is less likely to crack and pick up oils, sweats and stains, increasing its lifespan.
All black design on eartubes and tubing lessens your concerns about stains, because cleaning the tubing should be the last thing on your mind when saving lives.
Soft and Comfortable
For optimal acoustic performance, it’s important to use the eartip size that best fits your ear. Proper sized eartips help block out ambient and background noise for better sound quality.
Proper length of the tubing also helps reduce sound loss in transmission, achieving better acoustic performance.
Frequently Asked Questions
|Cuff Size||9-17 inch||9-17 inch||9-17 inch|
|Natural Rubber Latex||Not contain||Not contain||Not contain|
|Free Parts||Calibration Wrench||Calibration Wrench||Calibration Wrench|
|Stethoscope||Not include||Not include||Not include|
|Tubing Color||Black||Cement Grey||White||Black||Navy Blue||Black|
|Weight||3.5 ounces||5.6 ounces||4.9 ounces||4.9 ounces||5.6 ounces||5.6 ounces|
|Tubing Length||28 inches||28 inches||28 inches||28 inches||28 inches||28 inches|
|Free Parts||Diaphragm, Eartips & Name Tag||Diaphragm, Eartips & Name Tag||Diaphragm, Eartips & Name Tag||Diaphragm, Eartips & Name Tag||Diaphragm, Eartips & Name Tag||Diaphragm, Eartips & Name Tag|